Currently Under refurbishment, we apologize for any inconvenience.
Come and try our exciting activity... Archery!
Do you want to learn the historical skills and traditions of archery?
Are you looking for a different way to entertain clients, or a change from theusual staff night out?
Are you having a birthday party – for young or old?
Then this is for you!
Prove your marksmanship skills by trying out one of the UK’s fastest growing sports.
We have a 12m indoor archery bay with floating targets for you to try your hand at more historic shooting skills.
Archery has seen a dramatic surge in interest since the blockbuster heroine Katniss Everdeen, who sports a bow and arrow as her weapon of choice, burst onto our screens in the “The Hunger Games” book and movie series.
There’s absolutely no denying that archery is a cool sport. Whether you’re a fantasy series fanatic or a history buff, young or old, archery appeals to all generations and the bow and arrow has been one of the most popular weapons for tens of thousands of years.
Come and talk to some of our excellent instructors, who will show you around and tell you about the facilities available. Following a safety briefing you will be able to try shooting a bow using different games and targets to test your skill all under supervision from your instructor!
Don’t worry, all of the necessary equipment will be provided as we have a range of different bows for both left- and right-handed archers. Your instructor will be on hand to improve your technique, provide tips and answer any questions you may have.
If you want to be a regular, we have a members club where you receive free sessions.
For more information on our Shoot/Archery Club Membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org
You are ready to take on our Archery experience if:
- You are ready to be challenged but have fun!
- You are active and participate in sports from time to time and feel physically fit.
- You are not under medical supervision at present and your mobility is not restricted.
- You are over 10 years of age.
- You are able to understand and follow basic safety instructions.
- You are not under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- You are not Pregnant
You are unable to take part in Archery if you have:
- Dislocated a shoulder injury.
- Freshly Stitched wounds.
- You feel you are unable to handle a weapon for any reason.
- Unable to lift and draw a bow
You should seek medical advice if you have:
- Osteoporosis or a similar bone illness.
- Heart Problems
- Back, Neck or Disc problems
If you are concerned about any of the above statements or need to let a member of staff know something it is important that you do this before booking.
Visit our contact us page to get in touch.