Got a head for heights?
Thinking about climbing Mount Everest or treking through the Alps? Well this isn’t quite the same but its really good fun!
With over 20 different routes from 4 different climbing stations there are plenty of challenges for everyone.
The 6m wall has 4 TRUBLU Auto Belay points, meaning that you can climb at your own pace and on your own, no need to wait around for someone else. The wall itself gives you access to over 20 routes which are graded from very easy to extremely hard! Race to the top: We have installed two timing clocks meaning you can set a time on a route and then challenge your friends to beat it.
You are ready to take on our climbing experience if:
- You are ready to be challenged and to have fun.
- You are active and participate in sports from time to time and feel physically fit.
- You are not under any medical supervision and your mobility is not restricted
- You weigh less than 18.5 stone.
- You have are not under the influence of alcohol /drugs.
- You are not pregnant.
- You can land unassisted from a jump of 1 meter
You are unable to Climb if you have:
- Dislocated a shoulder injury
- Freshly stitched wounds.
- If you are unable to fit into one of our harnesses you will be unable to climb.
You should seek medical advice if you have:
- Back problems/Disc Problems
- Osteoporosis or a similar bone illness.
- Heart problems
If you are concerned about any of the above statements, or you need to let a member of staff know something, it is important that you do this before booking.
Visit our contact us page to get in touch.