Experience the thrill of sky diving indoors! Experience the adrenaline rush of levitating above the ground with the wind rushing past you in the first wind tunnel to be built in the UK. On the site of an old wartime RAF base, our expert instructors will guide you every step of the way to give you the experience of a life time, and you don’t even have to be worried about being scared of heights!
*Only applicable to vouchers purchased after 23/07/2021.
You are ready to experience indoor skydiving if:
- You have always dreamt of flying and are ready to have fun!
- You are active, or participate in sports, from time to time, and feel physically fit.
- You are not under medical supervision at present.
- You are not under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- You are not pregnant
You are unable to take part if you have:
- Dislocated shoulder injuries
- Freshly-stitched wounds
You should seek medical advice if you have:
- Back, Neck or disc problems
- Osteoporosis or similar bone illnesses
- Heart problems
- If you weigh over 105kg (16.5 stone) then you may have a slightly different experience to other flyers.
If you are concerned about any of the above statements, or need to let a member of staff know something, it is important that you do this before booking.
Visit our contact us page to get in touch.