How To Find Us
If you sat nav has been updated recently then use the post code MK44 1FD. This will bring you straight to Twinwoods Business Park.
If you have an old Sat Nav or one which has not been updated recently then instead you can use the nearby postcode MK44 1RF. This will bring you into the middle of the village of Milton Ernest. From here (T-junction opposite the Queen’s head Pub) you can drive up the hill for half a mile and then you will see the large yellow signs for Twinwoods Business Park on your right.
We are located in here so just come through the gate and follow the signs for ‘Twinwoods Adventure’ The car park is at the rear of the building along with the main entrance.
- Leave the M1 at junction 19 then follow signs to Felixstowe, Kettering onto the A14
- Leave the A14 at junction 10 (signposted Kettering, Bedford)
- Continue on the A6 towards Bedford for approximately 14 miles
At the Sharnbrook roundabout take the first exit onto Thurleigh Road (Signposted Thurleigh)
- Follow Thurleigh road for approximately 2 miles. You will go past Thurleigh Business Park and past the turn for Thurleigh itself.
- Turn left into Twinwoods Business Park and go though the security gates. (There is a large yellow sign at the entrance to Twinwoods Business Park, keep an eye out for it.)
- Twinwoods Adventure (AKA Bodyflight Ltd) are located at the tall grey tower (wind tunnel) you can see up ahead. The car park is at the rear of the building.