Take the plunge!
At 125ft high Bodyflight Vertigo is one of the tallest Power Fan descenders in the UK.
An amazing adrenaline rush, adults and children alike can experience the thrill of leaping from a building and plunging to the ground just like a BASE Jumper but in complete safety.
Vertigo is a 30 metre simulated BASE jump from the top of the Bodyflight tower. You are placed in a full body harness attached to a Power Fan decender and leap from the top of the tower experiencing freefall before you gently touch down on the landing platform below.
You are ready to take on our vertigo jump experience if:
- You are ready to be challenged and to have fun.
- You are active and participate in sports from time to time and feel physically fit.
- You are not under any medical supervision at present and your mobility is not restricted
- You weigh less than 18.5 stone.
- You are not under the influence of alcohol/drugs.
- You are not Pregnant
- You can land unassisted from a jump of 1 meter
You are unable to Jump if you have:
- dislocated a shoulder injuries
- Freshly stitched wounds.
- If you are unable to fit into one of our harnesses you will be unable to climb or jump.
You should seek medical advice if you have:
- Back, neck or disc problems
- Osteoporosis or a similar bone illness.
- Heart problems.
If you are concerned about any of the above statements, or need to let a member of staff know something, it is important that you do this before booking.
Visit our contact us page to get in touch.