With our FlowRider here at Twinwoods Adventure, you can experience the thrill of catching a wave whatever the conditions. You can do this through flowboarding – a fun and frenetic activity that’s perfect for a thrilling day out. Simulating real waves in a contained environment, our FlowRider uses pumps to fire a 10m-wide perpetual sheet wave during operation.
*Only applicable to vouchers purchased after 23/07/2021.
You are able to take part if:
- You are ready to be challenged and have fun!
- If you over 107cm in height (you must be over 132cm to try stand up riding)
- You are active, participate in sports from time to time, and feel fit.
- You are not under medical supervision and your ability to move isn’t restricted.
- You are not under the influence of alcohol/drugs
- You are not Pregnant.
You are unable to Surf if you have:
- Dislocated shoulders in the past
- Freshly-stitched wounds
You should seek Medical advice if you have:
- Back, Disc or Neck problems
- Osteoporosis or similar bone illnesses
- Heart problems
If you are concerned about any of the above statements or need to let a member of staff know something it is important that you do this before booking.
Visit our contact us page to get in touch.